Tips for coming to PT prepared
Wear comfortable clothes that permit movement. If possible, expose the symptomatic area, i.e. wear or bring shorts for a knee injury.
- For information on vestibular disorders: www.vestibular.org
- For information on the Mckenzie spinal treatment methods: http://www.mckenziemdt.org/method.cfm
- For recommended products: www.optp.com
- For general information about physical therapy: www.apta.org
- For information on “Tai Chi: Movement for Better Balance”: http://projects.ori.org/taichi/